Common printer problems which we can fix remotely include:
- setup on your new computer.
- new printer setup on your old computer.
- install your printer driver.
- driver seems to be installed but the printer is still not working.
- print text but not images (such as .JPEG files).
- print but the output is garbled.
- wirelessly from your printer.
- print certain pages (like HTML) properly.
- setup a networked printer on your PC.
- setup the scanner function on your multi-function printer.
We can fix Printer problems remotely or onsite for the following printer brands .
Tips for Installing your Printer Driver (Fix Printer Problems)
- Before you install your printer driver make sure that all previous versions have been uninstalled from your computer. Some manufacturers provide a special driver “clean-up” utility especially for this purpose.
- If you can’t find printer drivers for your Windows 8 system, sometimes drivers for Windows 7 will be compatible.
- 3) In certain cases, you will need to manually install your printer driver by using the “add printer” button in the Control Panel or by going to Device Manager and clicking on “update driver”.
- 4) If you are trying to add a printer your network, sometimes you have to install it as a standalone printer first and then change the port settings to configure it to your network.
- 5) If you cannot find the driver for your printer, a universal print driver will sometimes work. Manufacturers like HP have universal printer drivers on their website available to download.
- You Can’t figure out the Printer problems ?
If you need online or Onsite printer support, contact Tech4Service ,We Will be Happy to support you with All your IT need and fix your printer problems
Visit Our Website and Check Our Customer or contact Us by Phone or Form Contact Us