Recover Lost or Deleted Files from iPhone’s, iPad’s, Android Phones and Tablets, Windows Phones and Tablets
Recover Lost or Deleted Files ,In the past, a mobile phone was just that – a phone. In recent years however the rise of the iPhone and iPad, as well as the Android smartphone and tablet has forever changed the way we use these devices in all aspects of our lives.
Whether you use your smartphone or tablet for vital photos of site visits, or simply snapping those shots on holiday or of the kids growing up, the amount of data these devices store is larger than ever. What most people fail to remember to do however, is back-up the data on these devices.
Whether you use an iPad or iPhone, or are a part of the Android family using a Samsung, HTC, or a Sony, when disaster hits and your phone is inaccessible, or even if the data is deleted call us immediately.
Recover Lost or Deleted Files
Using the same forensic tools used by the state and federal police, as well as law enforcement agencies around the world, we are able to recover a variety of user data stored on the device itself, including:
- Call History: Calls made and received (date, time, duration)
- Contact list/Phonebook
- Text messages
- Calendar Entries and Notes
- Wifi access points used (great for finding location of someone)
- App data
- Email Data
- Internet History and Bookmarks
- Instant messages (IM) including iMessages and social media platforms
- Location data (establishes people’s physical location or direction of travel)
- Data stored on SIM cards (Subscriber Identity Module)
- Recorded Calls and Notes
If we are not able to recover your data from your mobile device to your satisfaction there is no data recovery fee. Nominal assessment fee applies which is repeatable against final recovery fee when successful