Email Problems – Set-up and Troubleshooting
We can fix the following email problems Onsite & remotely:
- You need your Gmail configured to sync with your Outlook.
- Your email account cannot sent out email.
- Your email account cannot receive email.
- Only certain emails get sent out whilst others get “stuck” in the Outbox.
- You need your contacts list transferred from another computer.
- You have switched to a different internet service provider and need your email setup or reconfigured.
We can fix email problems from all internet service providers including Shaw, Telus.
- Microsoft Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010 ,2013,2016
- Microsoft Office 365
- Windows Live Mail
- Windows Mail (Vista)
- Outlook Express
- Mac Mail
Tips for Troubleshooting Outlook
- Try to temporarily disable all your add-ons. The more add-ons you have on Outlook, the greater the risk one of them will go askew and cause problems.
- Try opening up Outlook in safemode. This can help isolate a problem.
- Use the ScanPST utility to scan your PST store folder for any problems or corruption.
- Try creating a new Profile in Outook. Bear in mind that you will have to backup your PST folder first.
- Make sure that you are using the correct mail authentication protocol (if one is required by your internet service or email provider).
Don’t know a thing about email, or not sure what program you want to use? No problem! By letting us know a little about your computer, and by answering a few simple questions about how you’d like to use your email, we can configure it so it does everything you need it to do. We can also connect it to all your devices and provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to manage it. We make it easy so that you can get on with doing what you really want to do!