You have questions….we have answers!
I currently have an IT service provider for my business who does adequate work. Why would I want to leave them and consider going with your company for my business IT needs?
Great question. The simple answer to that is we feel
we offer great service and at better rates. We are aware of our
competition and know what they charge and what they do in many
circumstances. We will come out and give you a FREE consultation and can
go over your current IT needs and what your current IT provider is
charging and covering. And in most instances, we can provide the same or
better service at a much lower cost! Give us a call and schedule a
consultation today. There is no obligation and you have nothing to lose
(but leaving your old IT service provider behind for a better one).
- A thorough knowledge of operating systems, hardware and commonly used software.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- A patient and organised approach.
- The ability to meet deadlines.
- A willingness to keep up to date with IT developments.
- An awareness of electrical safety issues.
How To Format A Computer And Understand Windows Licensing?
Formatting a computer is a fairly common task for most computer technicians but its a little more than just sticking in the Windows CD during boot time and installing. You also need to know the differences between OEM, Retail, Branded, Home, Professional, Volume and Corporate Licenses.
Why Should You Know To Setup A Basic Wired/wireless Network?
- Know to setup a network with a modem, router and a few client computers.
- Understand how IP addresses work in a private network vs public Internet situation.
- A general understanding of masking/subnetting.
- Understand what your Gateway is.
- Understand how DHCP works and also know how to setup a basic computer to computer network.
- Understand how and when to use static IPs.
- Know how to forward ports.
- If wireless is involved, know how to apply encryption, understand signal strengths and how it can be improved.
How To Recover Data From A Non Booting Operating System?
ou need to be able to remove data from a non-booting operating system by either using a boot CD and an external hard drive; or by putting the bad drive into a good system of your own and recovering it that way.
Why Should You Know To Remove Tough Viruses?
You need to be able to remove tough viruses like Antivirus2009 (without formatting) and understand how to use tools like Combofix, SmitFraudFix, Autoruns, Process Explorer, Malwarebytes, Superantispyware and UBCD4Win.
What Is Local Area Network?
A local area network (LAN) is a computer network covering a small physical area, like a home, office, or small group of buildings, such as a school, or an airport.
Lan stands for local area network. A number of systems connected in a physical connectivity in a limited geographical location that is called lan. It provides full time connective.
How To Create Vlan?
VLAN is technology in which we can administratively assign different ports of same layer to switch to different subnet works
Why Does Active Ftp Not Work With Network Firewalls?
When a user initiates a connection with the FTP server, two TCP connections are established. The second TCP connection (FTP data connection) is initiated and established from the FTP server. When a firewall is between the FTP client and server, the firewall would block the connection initiated from the FTP server since it is a connection initiated from outside. To resolve this, Passive FTP can be used or the firewall rule can be modified to add the FTP server as trusted.
How long will it take to repair my computer?
We strive to have your product repaired and returned within one to 3 Business days .Factors such as part availability, repair times, and shipping issues may affect the time