Tech4service | Email Services Edmonton
Email Services – Set-up and Troubleshooting
If you have a new computer, tablet or mobile device and need it set up so it can be as smart as it can possibly be, Tech4Service has the solution. No matter what device or computer you are using, no matter what your preferred email program is, we can help you set up and troubleshoot your email account(s) so that you’ll be sending and receiving in no time.
Don’t know a thing about email, or not sure what program you want to use? No problem! By letting us know a little about your computer, and by answering a few simple questions about how you’d like to use your email, we can configure it so it does everything you need it to do. We can also connect it to all your devices and provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to manage it. We make it easy so that you can get on with doing what you really want to do!
We can fix the following email problems and will provide you a Email services remotely or Onsite
- need your Gmail configured to sync with your Outlook.
- Your email account cannot sent out email.
- Your email account cannot receive email.
- Only certain emails get sent out whilst others get “stuck” in the Outbox.
- contacts list transferred from another computer.?
- You have switched to a different internet service provider and need your email setup or reconfigured.
Email Services We can remotely & Onsite fix problems with the following email applications:
- Microsoft Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010 ,2013 and 2016
- Microsoft Office 365
- Windows Live Mail
- Windows Mail (Vista)
- Outlook Express
- Mac Mail
Tips for Troubleshooting Outlook
- Try to temporarily disable all your add-ons. The more add-ons you have on Outlook, the greater the risk one of them will go askew and cause problems.
- opening up Outlook in safemode. This can help isolate a problem.
- Use the ScanPST utility to scan your PST store folder for any problems or corruption.
- creating a new Profile in Outook. Bear in mind that you will have to backup your PST folder first.
- Make sure that you are using the correct mail authentication protocol (if one is required by your internet service or email provider).
We can remotely & Onsite fix email problems from all internet service providers including Shaw, Telus.
Here’s a few reasons why our customers love us. But don’t take their word for it, try us out yourself!